List of Successful Applicants
- Notes for parents:
- A. Parents are requested to come for registration on 24th November, 2021 (Wed) or 25th November, 2021(Thu) during 9am to 5pm. Parents are reminded to bring the Application Form for Primary One Admission (Parents’ Copy) and two recent photos of the student (passport photos) and register at the General Office (1/F) at our school.
- B. The children’s presence is not required when parents are registering for the discretionary places.
- C. Failure to register with the school within the specified period will lead to forfeiture of the discretionary places offered to them.
- D. If we still have vacancies in P.1 before the First Day of School in September, 2022, public applications will be accepted and students will be selected through interviews (application forms can be downloaded from our website https://www.bwcups.edu.hk/.)
- E. Parents are reminded to pay attention to our anti-epidemic measures as follows:
- Parents need to have their temperature taken, rub their hands with sanitisers and wear a facial mask; social distancing also needs to be observed.
- Parents with a fever or symptoms of respiratory tract infections are not allowed to enter our campus.
If your child has not been offered a Primary 1 discretionary place at
the present stage, you will be informed by the Education Bureau in
mid-January 2022 in the writing to go to a designated Central
Allocation Centre to make your choices of schools for Central
Allocation. Each child will be allocated to a Primary 1 place
according to parental choice as far as possible.